Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11

I'm sure by now most of you have seen that God's plan for me is to be a US Army wife. Brad and I are very excited to start this journey together.

Anyway, God's plan has been on my mind lately. In my opinion, it is one of the hardest lessons to learn. Recently, Brad had his cadet evaluation. The purpose of the evaluation was to inform Brad of where he stands as he enters LDAC this summer. He was a little bummed after the evaluation, because he isn't where he thought he would be. I don't really want to go into the details about how all of it works, because I'm not even clear on them. All of this made him concerned about what will happen as far as his first choice goes for what branch he will be placed within the Army.

He was probably a little miffed when I wasn't exactly being sympathetic with him, but while I sat there and listened to his concerns all I felt was peace. God has already placed him in the perfect position. He mapped out his life before he was even placed on this earth, just like he has done with the rest of us.

I find a lot of comfort in knowing that. I know it's hard to let go, and let God. BUT his plan is best. His plan will not harm us. His plan will prosper us. His plan will give us hope. His plan will give us the best future we could ask for.

I hope someone will take away from what I just wrote. It's a hard lesson to grasp, but it's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment