Finals are over, and grades are in. WHOOP!
After finals, Bradley and I headed to Gruene, TX to spend a few days with his family. His dad is home on R&R from Afghanistan, so it was especially good to see him. We did all the fun Gruene things- ate at the Gristmill, listened to some music in Gruene hall, shopped, and floated the river. This year's river experience was much more enjoyable than the last.
I got the opportunity to spend some time at the condo with just Mr. and Mrs. Bergfeld. They taught me a lot about the Army, and what I can expect. I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. There are quite a few rules I have to remember...eek!
Currently, I am having what I like to call an "Army wife test run." Brad is doing a preparation week for the camp he will attend over the summer. It's only the second day, and I miss him so much. He isn't allowed to call, but he manages to sneak in a text or two every now and then which leaves me pretty much glued to my phone at all times. He won't be able to text when he is at the camp in July for four weeks...it will be hard, but I will be ok.
This military lifestyle is a whole new world to me. Thank goodness I'm very independent, but I know I will have my rough days. Prayers of strength would be much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment